A Swanky 5 course Prix Fixe dinner!
AtG's Brewmaster Jerry Gnagy and To ØL Brewmasters (Tobias and Tore) will pair beers, with commentary from the brewmasters, for each course.
Guests will be seated for dinner on January 29th at 6:45 pm sharp. The dinner will include, an aperitif cocktail (to be served casually from 6 pm to 6:30 pm), 5 courses with 5 beer pairings from both AtG and To ØL brewmasters, as well as commentary from each brewmaster regarding the paired choice. The menu is as follows, with no substitutions or compromise.
- Basil corn chowder with house cured bacon, chili oil, and pork cracklin’ crumble
- Beer poached duck sausage with roasted beets, farro, goat cheese and toasted pecan
- Steak tartare with quail egg, sprouts, fried caper, and pecorino romano
- Cherry smoked rack of lamb with parsnip purée, pickled garlic, and fried leek
- Chipotle pot de crème with bourbon cream and smoked cherries
*Prix Fixe inspired by Chef Reed Johnson
Guests are encouraged to come casually dressed and prepared to have an evening of amazing beer, food, fun, and company from the makers. Seats are limited to 24 guests. Cost is $75 per guest and reservations must be paid in advance, as there are limited seats available. To book your reservation or for more information, contact Sam Cruz ... email@example.com, or purchase tickets at Against The Grain Brewery.
Against The Grain Brewery & Smokehouse
401 East Main St. @Slugger Field
Louisville, KY 40202