Monday, December 10, 2012

Hell, let’s shake things up a bit.

In the beginning, roughly seven years ago, my aim in having this blog was to write most of the time about beer in general, and occasionally about the beer being brewed by my own company.

I’ve long since reversed the proportion. While reasons for this exist, explaining why seems redundant to me now, because in preparation for 2013, another change seems in order. Hell, let’s shake things up a bit.

Here’s what is being contemplated.

The New Albanian Brewing Company’s website is about to be revamped by Hatch Creative, whose chief (only) designer and bottle washer is John Wurth, who also is the mastermind behind LouisvilleBeer.com.

My goals are (a) to blog about NABC at the NABC web site and to make it the primary source of material about my own business, (b) to blog about beer in general at LouisvilleBeer.com, in addition to my twice-monthly column, and (c) if any time remains, use my current Potable Curmudgeon blog to collect these writings. It is yet to be seen whether I’ll have the time for this.

As always, stay tuned.

No comments: