Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beer and exhaustion: Another Saturday in the life of NABC.

We have a crew heading to Indianapolis today for the annual Brew-Ha-Ha, perhaps the hippest "small" festival that NABC attends on a yearly basis. Speaking personally, I hate to miss it, but my shift comes elsewhere today.

Roughly at the same time this afternoon in downtown New Albany, USA kicks off against Ghana in the World Cup (coverage and firkin at Bank Street Brewhouse), the Booty Shakin' Blues Festival at the Riverfront Amphitheater begins, and the first of three summertime NA 1 Night Stand Triple Up Beer Walks gets underway. What a fine day and place to be on a bicycle, at least until it comes to delivering back-up kegs to the blues festival. I need one of those cute little bicycle gear wagons.

So ... I'll be back and forth, and all around. If there's a chance to post a few choice photos here later, I will.

No comments: