Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Bloody Mary Bloody Sunday" at Bank Street Brewhouse, noon to 3:00 p.m. today (August 23).

Memo to recuperative-minded, post-Celtic New Albanians: Bloody Mary Sunday at Bank Street Brewhouse -- from Noon to 3 p.m., design your own BM from Hangar One and a veritable salad bar of healthy embellishments.

Not only that, but I have lyrics from my favorite post-WWII, imperial American Broadway musical, South Pacific.

"Bloody Mary"

Men:
Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Now ain't that too damn bad!

Her skin is tender as Dimaggio's glove.
Her skin is tender as Dimaggio's glove.
Her skin is tender as Dimaggio's glove.
Now ain't that too damn bad!

Bloody Mary's chewin' betel nuts.
She is always chewin' betel nuts.
Bloody Mary's chewin' betel nuts.
And she don't use Pepsodent!
Now ain't that too damn bad!

[Instrumental]

Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Bloody Mary is the girl I love.
Now ain't that too damn bad!
Now ain't that too damn bad!

No comments: