Sunday, December 24, 2006

NABC holiday closings and our updated web site.


NABC, Rich O's and Sportstime are closed on Sunday and Monday, December 24 and 25 (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We'll reopen for business as usual on Tuesday, December 26.

You're invited to take a glance at the updated web site: www.NewAlbanian.com. I've rebuilt it completely, and all the raw information is there even if, in the end, I made a few mistakes that render the appearance different depending on the monitor. No matter; it's great to finally have it updated, and I anticipate continuing to tweak until I get it right.

Happy holidaze, readers, and Bona Saturnalia.

1 comment:

Iamhoosier said...

Very nicely done website. I would suggest, as time permits, profiles of the principals and the staff would be a nice addition.