Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Seattle.


We've entered the home stretch, with Graham left behind to visit his son's family in Portland, and the Missus and I staying with her friend in a suburb or Seattle.

Tonight: Mariners vs. Rangers, and a look at the state-of-the-art Safeco Field, retractable roof, sushi, craft beer and all.

Currently I'm transmitting from one of the city's 415,000 wi-fi friendly coffee shops. Good beer abounds; last night, I plucked a six-pack of Alaskan Amber off the supermarket shelf (hoping that Dave's reading).

For more on the Portland wrap-up, see "Three days that shook my world," at NA Confidential.

2 comments:

barenada said...

Of course I'm reading. And, you know, you can get Alaskan Amber on tap there too.

edward parish said...

What about Phil Timperman? Will an update be in future posts?