Straight reprint -- a press release from The Guild. If you're in or near Indianapolis, get some.
Tomlinson Tap Room to feature Indiana's Great American Beer Festival winners
Medal-winning Indiana beers on draught beginning October 28
Tomlinson Tap Room's menu exclusively features Indiana beer. Beginning Wednesday, October 28, the following GABF medal-winners will be available during Tomlinson Tap Room's regular hours (Monday - Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 12:00 noon - 9:00 p.m.):
- Bier Brewery - Sanitarium (Belgian Quad)
- Flix Brewhouse - Generation Alt (Altbier)
- Mad Anthony Brewing Co. - Auburn Lager
- Sun King Brewing Co. - Sun Light Cream Ale
- The Tap Beer Co. - Electric Stinger (Honey Beer)
- Taxman Brewing Co. - Qualified (Belgian Quad)
- Bier Brewery - 2014 Barrel-Aged Sanitarium
- Sun King - Gin Barrel-Aged Grapefruit Jungle (IPA)
- Sun King - Tinytanic Rum Barrel-Aged Sunlight
The winning beers will be available for a limited time. Menus are updated and posted daily on Tomlinson Tap Room's Twitter (@TomTapRoom) and Facebook accounts.
Award-winning breweries will also be pouring at Brewers of Indiana Guild's next beer festival, Winterfest, on Saturday, January 30, 2016 at Indiana State Fairgrounds. The event is one of three annual fundraisers for the Guild, the non-profit trade association that represents the state's craft brewing industry.