Thursday, July 23, 2015

Roger Baylor's $21 at 55 Birthday Party Fundraiser on Monday, August 3.


For those just tuning in, I am running for mayor of New Albany as an independent candidate ... and there's a birthday coming up. I'm rolling them together.

Roger Baylor's $21 at 55 Birthday Party Fundraiser (on Fb)

Please don't bring a gift to my 55th birthday party at the Public House on August 3. Rather, pack a $20 and a $1 (or the equivalent) as a recommended donation to my mayoral campaign. I hate to be crass, but honesty is a rare virtue in political circles, and yes, we need a few bucks to mount the campaign.

I have resolved to forego big-dollar PAC money and unregulated "soft" slush funds from afar -- and it's a good thing I did, because no one's offered any of it to me, anyway. If you can't make it on the 3rd, kindly permit me to direct your attention to our Square portal, where small donations to the campaign can be made.

Shift to Baylor

Thank you for your support. On the 3rd, the usual food and drink options will be available for those wishing to dine, or just come for a chat. If you're short on cash, don't worry. COME ANYWAY.

See you on the 3rd.

No comments: