Sunday, April 03, 2005

New 4th Street BBC open, reports Eileen Martin.

Eileen Martin, former brewster at Browning's, provides this update on her new gig:

I am a manager at the new Bluegrass Brewing Company on 4th (Louisville) at 2 Theater Square across from the Brown Hotel. We are licensing the name from the St. Matthews BBC location as well as getting our beer from them.

We had our "soft" opening this evening (Saturday) and all went well. We will be serving appetizers for the next two days and will start with our full menu on Tuesday. Wednesday will be Wort Hog day, with mugs of beer selling for 3.00. The food so far is great and I can't wait to try everything.

I hope to have some beer dinners in the future as well. Come in and see me or give me a call. Our number is 568-2224. Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing all of you.

The pub is located just seconds from the Louisville Palace Theater, and a couple of blocks south of 4th Street Live.

No comments: