Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Sun King borrows a page from NABC and mocks the Man.

I'm happy Sun King is selling pints. It's what I've wanted to drink when I'm there visiting.

I'm happy to be an expository trendsetter for statutory compliance menus, although we never chose to be viral with ours back in September.

I'm happy that there'll probably be a legislative initiative to dispense with this law, and I'll be even happier if it passes.

Sun King now serving pints ... and Hot Pockets?, by Amy Haneline (Indy Star)

 ... The brewery began selling pints and flights from its taproom at 135 N. College Ave. on Monday. The taproom was previously only used for tasting, growler fills and carry out. To meet the state requirements, Sun King developed a menu. Beth Belange, Sun King promotions, e-mailed me their standard "legally required food menu" that is available all day ...

 ... Sun King isn't the first to creatively meet the state's food requirement. New Albanian's Bank Street Brew House in New Albany launched a similar menu in September.

No comments: