Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ryan and Roger and Ian on the radio. Read below to find out when.

(June 23 update: Ian Hall (The Exchange) will be joining Ryan and the Publican on Chefboyardean ... read Steve Coomes's column here)


Those damned Louisville-area television stations forgot all about me after the Sherman Minton Bridge reopened earlier this year, so it’s time for me to take my talents to Clear Channel radio, at least for one Thursday night next week.

I’ll be joining Ryan Rogers, whose Feast BBQ is days away from opening in New Albany, on Chefboyardean next Thursday (June 28) from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., at 1080 AM Talk Radio, WKJK.

Chefboyardean is hosted by the legendary Louisville chef Dean Corbett, but Dean’s out of town next week, so stepping in as the radio program’s guest host is my former beer student, the freelance food writer and all-around great guy Steve Coomes. Just like Steve, I have the perfect face for radio, although Ryan’s fairly photogenic.

We’ll be talking about Feast, NABC and downtown New Albany’s dining and drinking scene. Tune in.

No comments: