Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You CAN get here from there!


You CAN get here from there! I know it's a bit more hassle, but downtown New Albany is uncongested and open for business.

Inner city directions from Louisville to NABC’s Bank Street Brewhouse:

Take I-65 over the Kennedy Bridge or take 2nd Street in downtown Louisville to cross the Clark Memorial Bridge (2nd St Bridge), then follow Old Indiana 62/Brown's Station Way across Silver Creek into New Albany on Spring St. Continue on Spring St. into the center of the city. Turn right onto Bank Street, and Bank Street Brewhouse is on the left side at 415 Bank.

To return to Louisville, take Elm Street to Vincennes Street, turn right on Vincennes St. Then turn left on Spring Street/Old Indiana 62. Follow Spring Street to Browns Station Way and follow signs to I-65 and the Kennedy Bridge or the Clark Memorial Bridge.

Interstate directions from Louisville to NABC’s Bank Street Brewhouse:

Take I-65 N, exit to I-265 W, and then exit to I-64 E. The last exit before the now-closed Sherman Minton Bridge is Exit 123, which is W. 5th Street. Go left on Market, and then left on Bank Street. Bank Street Brewhouse is on the left side at 415 Bank.

To return to Louisville, go right on Elm Street, right on 3rd Street, and right on Spring Street to the I-64 W ramp, and retrace your steps via I-265 and I-65.

No comments: