Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rep. Baron Hill joins the Small Brewers Caucus.

A couple months ago, I took my cue from the Brewers Association and asked my 9th District Congressman to join the Small Brewers Caucus. Here's Rep. Baron Hill's positive response.

---

December 17, 2009

Dear Mr. Baylor,

Thank you for contacting me about the Small Brewers Caucus. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this matter.

I'm happy to report that I have recently joined the ranks of the Small Brewers Caucus. I appreciate that small brewers often drive innovation by experimenting with new and creative products. As a former small businessman, I understand the unique challenges that different business models face. With several breweries in my district, I look forward to the opportunity to learn more about the variety of issues facing small brewers. I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as issues that relate to small brewers come before Congress.

Thank you again for contacting me about the Small Brewers Caucus. Please feel free to call me at 202.225.5315 if you have any further questions or comments. If you would like to receive a copy of my periodic email updates on my Congressional activities, please visit my
web site.

No comments: