Thursday, July 24, 2008

UPDATE - "Mug Shots": Another compendium of my essays in LEO.

It's time for another "Mug Shots" update.

For those just tuning in, every two weeks the Louisville Eccentric Observer (LEO) publishes a 300-word essay about beer written by the Curmudgeon.

Although I had my doubts at first (my topic sentences have tended to run 300 words), it has proven to be great fun and good practice in self-discipline, something for which I'm not universally noted.

Here are the links to recent articles:

Mug Shots – Share the hops
(July 23, 2008)

Mug Shots - Venting the chug
(July 9, 2008)

Mug Shots - Train station brews
(June 25, 2008)

Mug Shots - Your beer is The Man
(June 11, 2008)

Mug Shots: Catch the Buzz
(May 28, 2008)

Mug Shots: A fair price?
(May 14, 2008)

Previously: UPDATE - "Mug Shots": A compendium of my essays in LEO.

No comments: